Saturday 26 October 2019

Small dungeons for your one-shot sessions

It came to my attention that this amazing fellow, watabou, has produced a tool to randomly generate small dungeons with a bit of flavour text, ideal for one-shot sessions or brief underground expeditions for my lowly group. These are perfectly suited for old-school dungeon crawling, and the generator is aptly named One Page Dungeon.

I knew watabou for his excellent Medieval Fantasy City Generator, by visiting his website however, I found that he's the host of all sorts of generators and games, based on procedural generation.

Make sure to visit his humble website and check out all goodies he has to offer (as well as his Patreon site). A remark, though, his work is best viewed (or played) on Google Chrome. For some reason, Mozilla's Firefox (my default browser) refuses to cooperate with his creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment